MARINE ROBOTICS SERVICES
The mission of DroneQ Robotics is to help the major ports in the North Sea region and beyond, the Offshore Energy and related industries achieve climate neutrality by implementing unmanned robotics technology.
DroneQ Robotics Marine Robotics Services provides ASV Survey and Inspection services and underwater ROV Inspection services. AI, Data Science and Autonomy play an important role in this.
Download brochure Marine Robotics Services for Ports, Industry and Ships
Download brochure Marine Robotics Services for Offshore and Ships
ANY JOB, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
DroneQ Robotics uses ASVs(Autonomous Surface Vessel) to perform detailed underwater surveys and inspections of streams, canals, lakes, canals, rivers, ports and coastal waters:
- 3D soil mapping: advanced sonar technology and software for generating 3D mapping.
- Bathymetric survey: hydrographic research that maps the depths and shapes of underwater terrain.
- Soil composition: mapping and monitoring the changes in soil conditions.
- Vegetation mapping: using a unique algorithm to generate underwater vegetation heatmaps.
- Environment: water and soil sampling.
ROV PORT & INDUSTRY
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Inspections of quay walls, sheet piling, mooring posts, bridge pillars, dry docks and other structures.
- INDUSTRY: Industry inspections such as factories and power plants, including cooling water inlets, pipes and valves, water tanks and basins.
- WATERWORKS: Inspections of locks, dikes, flood defences, pumping stations, culverts, treatment plants and other water management installations.
- NDT: Non-Destructive Testing such as metal wall thickness measurements, CP anode testing, cement and wood integrity testing.
- SURVEY: Surveying and bathymetric mapping of the bottom of ports.
- REPAIR & MAINTENANCE: Maintenance activities such as high pressure cleaning.
- ENVIRONMENT: Water and soil sampling
- INSPECTION: Inspection for corrosion, fouling and damage of wind turbine foundations, Offshore Sub Stations, production platforms, pipelines and other subsea installations.
- NDT: Non-Destructive Testing such as metal wall thickness measurements, CP anode testing, grout and wood integrity testing.
- SURVEY: Surveying and Bathymetric mapping of the seabed for wind farms and production platforms, pipelines and cables.
- REPAIR & MAINTENANCE: Maintenance activities such as high pressure cleaning and cable repair.
- CONSTRUCTION: Support for installation and construction work of wind turbines and other subsea structures.